Monday, July 30, 2012

Reading Spot and Homeschool Havens - Link Up! :)


Amid the sea of boxes and boxes and boxes and - well, you get the picture ;) - we DO have a little spot that can be used for a reading corner this coming school year!  (The fireplace can be turned on without the heater option during the hotter months.)

As we wait for our new home to be completed (very excited!), we are unfortunately going to be spending the first few months of school still in transition mode so no super cute, organized homeschool room here.  :(  Sad, I know.

So for now I will just have to live vicariously through the homeschool rooms of others.  Surely you won't mind.  ;)

Seriously though, don't we all love to peek in at other people's homeschool rooms or spaces via blogs and Pinterest?  It is so much fun to see all the creativity, organization, determination, hard work, and joy that have gone into making a special room or a space just for learning.  Be it an entire room, a snug little corner of your house, or an idea you use to help make your homeschool day run a little bit more smoothly - won't you please, PLEASE share it with us?  :)

Don't be shy and link up!  :)  This party will remain open until August 31st so you have plenty of time to share your ideas and pictures.   I do ask that you please keep the links limited to homeschool havens/school classrooms, organization tips, and first day fun posts.  :)  Thanks!

Not a lot of rules for this party, just be considerate of others and please link back here when you are done so others can join in the fun!  :)  And if you see a post by someone that you think would be a great fit with this collection, please send them this way!  :)




Linking up:
www.diyhshp.blogspot.com
www.delicateconstruction.com
www.skiptomylou.org
www.cleanandscentsible.blogspot.com
www.gingersnapcrafts.com
www.momontimeout.com
www.enchantedhomeschoolingmom.blogspot.com
www.houseofhepworths.com
www.handsonaswegrow.com
www.bearrabbitbear.com
www.happyhourprojects.com
www.kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com
www.whipperberry.com
www.homeschoolcreations.net


Tip Junkie handmade projectsHip Homeschool Hop Button For the Kids Friday

18 comments:

  1. How cute and cozy! Looks like an amazing reading corner for you and your kiddoes. I have a linky party going on today if you'd like to link this up with us over at Making Space Mondays. -Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, Thanks for asking me to link up my school organizaiton. I also have a post on Back to School Sandwich-less Lunches that seems to be pretty popular but not sure if that is what you're looking for here. Let me know. Thanks again for inviting me. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a CUTE chair!! Very cozy!! Thanks for the comment :) I linked up my two current homeschool posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks do much for the invite! I will check back often to see the new links added!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks cozy and like a great place to spend an afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection of resources! Thanks so much for hosting!!! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderfully cozy reading spot! Love the fire. Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this spot! Our homeschooling area is a mess...I'll have to see what I can do and link back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the invitation! Blessings on a wonderful new school year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not a homeschooler but I love your comfy reading spot and I shared a list of 5 things to do before back to school! Thanks for hosting! (My link also includes a linkup if you would like to share anything).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love seeing everyone's homeschool spaces!

    We'd love for you to link up at our Finished Friday blog party.

    I hope your moving transition goes well, I know how stressful it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea to get everyone's homeschool space in one place! It is so inspiring! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your chair and fireplace reading space! You almost do not even notice the boxes. Good luck on your upcoming move when you home is completed (hopefully your home will be completed in time for the holidays). I will link up our homeschooling room series and think this is a fantastic idea! We can all inspire each other to add little bits and pieces here and there in our own homes. Thank you for linking up to my Enchanted Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the invite! We linked up! Stop over on Saturday and link this up and other crafty post in our Crafty Showcase. It runs Sat-Thur.

    http://bowdabrablog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the invite! I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your reading space! Great idea for a linky ... reading was one of my family's favorite homeschool activities! Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for inviting me over from OneCreativeMommy.com. I should have some more back-to-school posts coming up. I'll be back to link them up! Great idea for a party.

    ReplyDelete